Youth Summit 2017 © Brendan Toews
Highlights From 2017
The 2017 Youth Summit, hosted by our Youth Council, brought together 98 youth from 50 communities across Ontario.
- Interactive workshops and activities on topics including medicinal plants, everyday sustainability, climate action and how to lead a nature hike
- A regional networking forum for participants to connect and develop plans
- A wonderful venue on Lake Couchiching, complete with hiking trails, canoeing, and campfires
- A high-energy group activity with eco-inspired challenges
- Meeting diverse young leaders with similar interests from across Ontario
Save the Date
September 21-23, 2018 at YMCA Geneva Park, Orillia.
Registration and other details will be available in spring 2018.
Please contact Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-444-8419 ext. 244 for any inquiries about the 2018 Youth Summit – including sponsorship and registration.