Ontario Nature has been protecting wild species and wild spaces since 1931. We can help your business fulfill its corporate social responsibility goals through employee engagement opportunities. We will work with you to achieve your philanthropic objectives through partnerships and sponsorships. Our corporate partnership and employee engagement opportunities will strengthen your commitment to protect Ontario’s biodiversity and will create strong and healthy communities where you do business.
Conservation Through Collaboration
Ontario Nature collaborates with generous partners including all levels of government, businesses, community groups, and individuals committed to making a positive impact on the natural world.
Partnering with Ontario Nature is a great way for your businesses to showcase its commitment to the environment and build goodwill. We can help your business make a meaningful difference in your community through a wide variety of corporate sponsorship and partnership opportunities and employee engagement opportunities to suit your needs.
Areas of Need
Your organization can help support our critical work across the province in:
- Land conservation
- Habitat restoration
- Education and youth engagement
- Endangered species protection
We would love to connect with you to discuss an opportunity that suits your needs.
Corporate Sponsorship and Partnership
Your Opportunity to Partner
Ontario Nature offers partnership opportunities that advance our mission of protecting nature and biodiversity in Ontario through conservation, education, and public engagement. Corporate partnerships are crucial to our success, and we are pleased to offer unique opportunities to help you achieve your philanthropic goals.
We welcome the following types of partnership support:
- Designated gifts for a defined period for a specific program or project
- Gifts to our general fund that go towards programs experiencing the greatest needs
- Gifts in-kind of product(s) and or service(s)
Your Opportunity to Sponsor
When you sponsor an Ontario Nature event you will increase your organizational awareness through our enormous reach and will connect your business to diverse communities at the provincial and local level. Our sponsorship opportunities can be viewed here.
- Youth Summit – Held in September each year since 2010, the summit engages young leaders from dozens of communities across the province
- Conservation Volunteering Events – These youth-led community events include native species planting, site restoration, trail-building and trail maintenance
- Events at our Nature Reserves – Restore and protect our nature reserves by planting trees and collecting seeds, and support a trail building and community event
- Giving Tuesday – Your business can showcase its commitment to environmental protection by partnering with us for the year’s largest annual fundraising event.
Your Opportunity to Engage
Engaging your employees in support of Ontario Nature’s work is an effective way for your team to make a meaningful impact on the environment. We will work with you to create an experience to make your employees feel more connected to their team, their work, and your organization. We have 26 nature reserves across the province, and we can accommodate you at your chosen time and place.
Ontario Nature’s team building opportunities will make your employees feeling engaged and connected with their community while taking action for the environment. Here are some of the opportunities we offer that could strengthen your team:
- Be a part of a long-term restoration project by planting trees or removing invasive species at one of our nature reserves
- Survey breeding bird diversity through our joint Ontario Breeding Bird Atlas project
- Attend a BioBlitz where you can help catalogue Ontario’s biodiversity
- Join a youth-led community conservation event or workshop