Boreal Conservation Office
10 Cumberland Street North
Thunder Bay, ON P7A 4K9
Please note that we are currently monitoring phone calls from 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours, you may leave a voice message or email us at email@example.com.
Please do not visit our offices at this time. Our staff are working from home to facilitate social distancing. We do not anticipate interruptions to our services, though there may be slight delays. You can still contact us by phone or email. We are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation to keep our staff and wider community safe, and to do our part to help flatten the curve of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Media requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Memberships, donations and magazine subscriptions: email@example.com
- ON Nature magazine editorial and content: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteering with Ontario Nature: email@example.com
- Ontario Reptile and Amphibian Atlas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nature Network: email@example.com
- Nature reserves: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact about sick, injured or abandoned wild animals?
- Natural Resources Information Centre, www.ontario.ca/mnrfoffices, 1-800-667-1940
- Ontario Wildlife Rescue
Want to report diseased, injured or dead wildlife?