Boreal Conservation Office
As of April 1, 2023, Ontario Nature is no longer maintaining a physical office in Thunder Bay. With the increase in remote working, our staff are now based in communities across Ontario. Much of the work in northern Ontario led by our former Boreal Conservation Office is being continued through our Protected Places Campaign, Endangered Species Campaign and the collaborative Ontario Breeding Bird Atlas-3.
We continue to be a strong voice for nature in northern Ontario.
Please direct all communications to our Head Office:
- Memberships, donations and magazine subscriptions: email@example.com
- ON Nature magazine editorial and content: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media requests: email@example.com
- Volunteering with Ontario Nature: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ontario Reptile and Amphibian Atlas: email@example.com
- Nature Network: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nature reserves: email@example.com
Who to contact about sick, injured or abandoned wild animals?
- Natural Resources Information Centre, ontario.ca/mnrfoffices, 1-800-667-1940
- Ontario Wildlife Rescue
Want to report diseased, injured or dead wildlife?