Social Media Ambassador
Are you passionate about nature? Do you use social media? Join our network of volunteer Social Media Ambassadors to spread the word about our conservation campaigns through various online channels. This is an ongoing part-time position.
As a Social Media Ambassador, you will receive updates on our latest conservation campaigns. Working remotely, you will share content and promote Ontario Nature’s messaging across your personal social media accounts.
- Familiar with at least one of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Access to your own social media accounts and a remote work station
- Approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour a week of volunteer time (may vary based on schedule)
- A general understanding of conservation issues in Ontario, and a love of nature and the outdoors
- Gain experience volunteering for a charitable organization and receive credit for volunteer hours
- Flexible volunteer hours: contribute time based on your schedule
- Success pending, letter of recommendation from Ontario Nature
- You’ll be part of our success story as we work together to make a difference for nature in Ontario
If you’re interested, click the button below to send us an email.