We need your help to ensure that Ontario Nature is there when nature needs us most! We are recruiting Regional Directors for the Carolinian East, Carolinian West and Ontario East Nature Network.
Working as a member of Ontario Nature’s Board of Directors, the Regional Director’s role is to build and foster a close relationship between Ontario Nature and regional Nature Network groups. This relationship is vital to engaging Nature Network members in Ontario Nature programs and campaigns, and to ensure that Ontario Nature is aware of key regional concerns and interests which may require action. Equally important is the role of the Regional Director in fostering knowledge and skill sharing amongst Nature Network groups in their region.
Why Should You Become a Regional Director?
- Be there when nature needs you most by contributing to the protection of wild species and wild spaces.
- Volunteer alongside a dedicated and fun team of people who care about nature.
- Influence provincial policy and priorities for nature conservation.
- Ensure your region’s environmental priorities have a voice.
- Set the strategic direction for a leading conservation organization that is the voice for nature in Ontario.
- Participate in enjoyable and educational board retreats and annual gatherings.
If you are interested, know a good candidate or would like more details, please contact Lesley Rudy, Nature Network Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ontario Nature is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. Requests for disability-related accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to make their requirements known when contacted.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us to help us protect nature in Ontario. Throughout the year, we have various volunteer needs across Ontario, so please stay connected.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be notified about volunteer openings as they arise.
Join Our Mailing List
From time to time we send emails about conservation news, our work and opportunities to get involved. Those emails includes our bi-monthly newsletter, Loon Call.
Together we are the voice for nature. Join our community so you can stand with us to speak up whenever and wherever nature needs us most.
You can unsubscribe at any time with link found at the bottom of every email we send. We respect your privacy and do not share email addresses.